The taskbar section will allow you to configure to the setting, email notification, customer support, log files, and reboot the server.
From the left to the right:
- First section will be just a clock that will sync with your computer’s clock.
- Second section will allow you to view all the company files or the company file selected, and you can use it as a short cut to add company file.
- Third section will allow you to view all the databases or database selected, and you can use it as a short cut to add database.
- Fourth section will allows you to view all the tasks or task selected, and you can use it as a short cut to add task.
- Fifth section will allows to configure the global settings and email notification.
- Sixth section will allow to view the log files that QuickBooks and LetSync Desktop create while running process. Also, you will be able to open the folder whore the log files are saved on the computer. And you will be able to email the log files either to us or any other email address of your choosing.
- Seventh section will allow to open this help file anytime, a link to our YouTube channel if you are a video person, activate and deactivate your license from your computer if you want to move it to another computer, or request support.
- Eighth section will allow you to reboot the Task Scheduler Server in case the computer crashes and the server doesn’t close properly.